Tuesday 8 February 2011

That 70's Show


Yes I have finally finished all of my planned knitting for babies that were born in 2010.

Two cuddly toys and the Starsky and Hutch inspired jumper pictured above. I am really happy with how it looks, and even happier with the new dad's reception of it - he was over the moon.

I knitted quite a lot of it during DVD marathons over the past couple of weekends - Mad Men, The Muppet Show and That 70's Show. An eclectic mix I am sure you will agree!

Unfortunately I still have several other projects on the needles - including a 4ply jumper (silly girl) another shawl and my first instalment of the Socktopus 2011 sock club.

Really it is a good thing that I have decided to have a bit of a stashdown this year and not buy any yarn until knit nation (July). Right?

2 comments: