Tuesday 11 May 2010

Bits and Pieces

Despite my complete lack of blogging I have actually been quite productive recently!

I have finished jumpers 3 and 4 (so only 8 to go!). I have managed to painstakingly unpick parts of jumpers 5 and 6 that I had messed up, so hopefully they should get finished sometime soon.

I have been sewing - I made another bag like the one in my last post and then went to a Dressmaking weekend at the Papered Parlour in Clapham. It was really good and I am quite proud of the dress that I made:

So maybe it is not that impressive, but I did design and make it in 10 hours!

I am really pleased with how the back turned out -

I have also got some grand plans for future sewing, here is a sneaky peek...

And finally I have been adding buttons to anything and everything - I am particularly pleased with how some nice wooden buttons look on my new shoes.


1 comment: