Tuesday, 8 February 2011

That 70's Show


Yes I have finally finished all of my planned knitting for babies that were born in 2010.

Two cuddly toys and the Starsky and Hutch inspired jumper pictured above. I am really happy with how it looks, and even happier with the new dad's reception of it - he was over the moon.

I knitted quite a lot of it during DVD marathons over the past couple of weekends - Mad Men, The Muppet Show and That 70's Show. An eclectic mix I am sure you will agree!

Unfortunately I still have several other projects on the needles - including a 4ply jumper (silly girl) another shawl and my first instalment of the Socktopus 2011 sock club.

Really it is a good thing that I have decided to have a bit of a stashdown this year and not buy any yarn until knit nation (July). Right?

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful little sweater! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great. liked everything very much. keep it up and dont stop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sell Your Macbook,Ipone,Ipade
    macbook pro, sell macbook pro, cash for apple macbooks
    http://sellyourmacbookpro.com/
    http://sellyourmacbookpro.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post and excellent language.

    For all kinds of Website designing & related works, contact Bytelabz

    ReplyDelete