Sunday 22 March 2009

Turning Japanese...

Sakuban terebi o mimasita sochite amimono o shimashita.

(Last night I watched TV and did some knitting)

I am really enjoying Japan season on BBC 4. Watched about five programmes yesterday, loved them all, plus as I was watching them I knitted some sushi. I knitted it for my Japanese teacher Yuki because it is my last lesson on Thursday.

I think it looks quite good


I also finished sock number 1, which I am also pretty pleased with (just need to start the second one now)

Can you tell that it was a nice day, so I spent some time posing knitting items in our garden?

1 comment:

  1. The sushi is so cute! (I watched a couple of those Japan-related programmes too.)

    And the sock is looking good... interesting how there is a little extra burst of blue in the middle of the foot.

    ReplyDelete