Thursday 18 December 2008

Found it!















Yippee I have (finally) found the cable for my camera and will be keeping it with me at all times from now on! Anyway here are the missing photos from previous posts:

This is how my lovely needle holder looks in my bedroom - it has most of my needles in (but not all just yet!)















These are the Bakelite needles that I have put to one side to offer to the Guild. They are sooooo brittle and some are a little bit faded.















This is a picture of my completed, blocked hat for my Dad for Christmas. I'm really pleased with it - I have actually already given it to him - I think he liked it!









This is the tiny sock keyring which I knitted one day last week. I really enjoyed making it - and I think it looks really cute. I bought the mini sock blocker online ages ago and the pattern came with it. I can't remember what the yarn is called, it came from a kit to make a floppy beret which i finished last month. I only had a tiny bit left over so made this and an iPod cover (still to finish!)















And finally, this is the little Polar Bear Christmas tree decoration which I knitted as a Christmas present. I really like it, and the pattern was really simple (Simply Knitting Advent Tree).

No comments:

Post a Comment